Who we are:
We are a small, boutique, IT, Media, Digital and Broadcast Talent Resourcing company that has been in operation for over 20 years. In that time, we have worked with Global Organisations to SMEs and growing Start-ups.
We strongly believe in prioritising client and candidate experiences and making the hiring process as seamless as possible for both.
How we work:
We get to know your business needs so that we can fulfil your hiring requirements, and we support you from the start to the finish of the hiring process. We prioritise saving you time, effort, money and hassle.
All of our candidates are pre-screened by us and prepped for interviews, and we keep you updated throughout our search. We also offer agile support services for your back-office requirements throughout all our services.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at PCR Digital:
- Our Managing Director Jane Abbott founded Accessibility London in 2015, which is now the largest accessibility talent group in the UK.
- We are sponsors of Showcode's Athena, a virtual hackathon dedicated to women and non-binary people in tech.
- We partner with Le Wagon, "the world's best coding bootcamp," to help young students/professionals start their coding careers.
- We are members of the TRN Diversity and Inclusion Champion Community.
- We are members of APSCo Embrace: APSCo's Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Hub for members.
- We are highly passionate about mental health and are part of many initiatives.
Are you looking for a new role in recruitment? We are always open to speaking to candidates who have a real interest in the technology sector and the people who work in it. Whether you are a resourcer, recruiter, specialist consultant, account manager or 360 sales-focused consultant, if you'd like to be part of the PCR team, then we'd love to hear from you.