Service Delivery / Consultancy Practice Manager – £60-70k per annum
Home Based near London (some client travel required)
We’re working with a world-class digital accessibility consultancy who led the development of the accessibility standards ISO 30071-1 and BSI 8878, which help organisations mature in accessibility.
Their goal is to advise organisations in how to best apply and ensure compliance with these standards, and other technical accessibility guidelines such as WCAG. This is achieved through their 5 keys to unlock solutions to the critical elements of accessibility maturity: Expand Awareness, Embed Strategy, Enable Process, Measure Effects and Continually Evolve.
We are helping them to find someone with the ability to manage their team and daily operations, whilst ensuring customer success and a first-class stakeholder experience.
Managing Service Delivery
- Monitor and manage effectiveness of a growing team of Subject Matter Experts
- Ensure successful delivery of professional service engagements to clients & proactively seek client feedback to ensure continuous improvement whilst identifying opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams on projects and delivery
- Continue with the ongoing execution of the internal development and resourcing plan, collaborating with the Head of HR to recruit and attract talent
- Perform regular objective and appraisal reviews of your team
- Promote knowledge sharing and knowledge management by utilising in-house tools and training plans
- Coach the team and create cross-skilling and upskilling opportunities
Staff and Business Development
- Determine goals and objectives for the Service Delivery team aligning with business strategy and commercial targets
- Contribute to Consulting strategy and help to create cross-selling opportunities
- Assess and evaluate performance of the Service Delivery team
- Ensure team delivers excellent customer satisfaction
Financial & Contract Management
- Act as primary lead to validate and advise on the financial and legal implications of proposed and agreed client contracts, terms, and deliverables
- Manage the team to maximize revenues and improve overall profitability and utilization, and to support future product development and investments
- Effectively manage costs; approve SME expenses and costs associated with new joiners and onboarding (tools, equipment etc.)
- Support and enable client procurement processes and sales initiatives
- Keep abreast of sales funnel to ensure right skills and resource levels are in place to secure timely delivery against targets
- Degree and/or proven equivalent experience in digital inclusion and consulting in a commercial environment
- Strong understanding of digital accessibility (organisation and people implications)
- Project planning skills; experience of full project lifecycle (in service delivery)
- Budget and financial management and reporting including contracts
- Proven operational and strategic expertise
- Evidence of leading/supporting client projects (Accessibility programmes would be advantageous)
- Performance management and objective setting
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply with your CV today, or give us a call on 0207 479 7980.