£150 - £175 per day
27 days ago
This is a new specialist YouTube Supervisor role working within the Social Media Marketing team of this Globally recognised Media and Entertainment business based in west London. This is initially a 3 month contract paid on a daily rate but this is a longer term position and likely to be permanent in the future and a great opportunity in a growing area. Initially the role will be working from home but you will need to be commutable to Hammersmith post covid.
We are looking for someone with approx 3 years' experience specifically managing YouTube Channel content as the main part of their role, ideally for an international Media/TV/Film entertainment business with multiple Youtube Channels and high volume of content (or in a digital agency and/or in-house in a social marketing team focussing on Youtube channels for big name brands). YouTube content management must be the main part of your current role!
This role requires a comprehensive understanding of the YouTube video platform, how consumers engage with it, what content works well, and how to publish content (both organic and paid). You will need to understand the ever-changing requirements of the YouTube landscape and latest developments. This is not a creative/production focussed role but more focussed on the logistics and channel/content management of publishing highly frequent content across a range of YouTube Channels and analysis of content and its performance.
You must also be highly organised, motivated self-starter as there are currently 16 UK Youtube channels and growing. New content comes from multiple sources and is uploaded several times a day so managing a busy content calendar. It requires excellent communication, team player and be proactive/solution oriented.
Role will support the Manager (Social Media, UK/EMEA) in providing overall strategic direction and coordination of all YouTube marketing activities (both launch and sustain campaign activities).
Detailed responsibilities of the role are:
- Drive an 'audience first' approach and manage the creation/sourcing for relevant social marketing content (editorial, photos, videos, etc.) - includes briefing (agencies / creative teams) to deliver creative solutions and final assets to support digital strategies (where appropriate).
- Run bought media campaigns on owned YouTube channels, controlling spend levels, reacting to engagement levels to optimize for best results; then reporting results of spend to all stakeholders
- Update LOBs and markets on latest innovation, product, and marketing developments
- Manage the content calendar for key YouTube channels and accounts that support all Franchise initiatives, seasonal calendar opportunities, and creates oval synergy across all LOBs and Markets
- Ensure that all publishing of content and competitions are within approved guidelines and meet GDPR and ICO standards and principles.
- Manage content uploads and review performance results taking insight and learnings into future YouTube campaign strategy (test, learn & optimisation plans)
- Uphold best in practice YouTube marketing standards whilst ensuring all local markets across EMEA also adhere to best practice guidelines; must also be up-to-date with the latest YouTube innovations to best advise stakeholders on alternative solutions and executions for campaigns
- Present and report back to senior stakeholder on projects, innovative and new opportunities