Up to £200 per day + Inside IR35 via Umbrella company
about 1 year ago
VoD OTT Content Operations Supervisor / Content Fulfilment - Remote UK
Inside of IR35 - equipment provided - £200 per day
3-6 month initial contract
We want to speak to experienced (3-5 years) Content Operations Supervisors, coming from a Project Management background, who would relish the opportunity to work with an iconic global entertainment brand. This is a new role and you'll contribute to the success of the company being a leader in VoD and OTT distribution services.
This is a full time (Mon-Fri) remote working role, with laptop provided. Up to £200p/d (minus PAYE, inside of IR35, paid via an Umbrella company) with an immediate start preferred (up to 1 month notice period considered.)
You should have relevant experience of TV/Film/VoD content operations & fulfilling content delivery to multiple video platforms. You will possess knowledge of the typical technical specifications for video and audio formats for broadcast VoD content packaging, delivery and processes. A confident approach to coordinating with vendors, providing video / audio / broadcast operations & localisation experience is key, ideally you will naturally seek and provide solutions for relation project blockers.
If this sounds like you and you're seeking your next challenge, apply now.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with vendors & internal stakeholders
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation and delivery of audio, video, and timed text assets for specific titles
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation/delivery of audio, video, timed text and metadata for titles across multiple languages, while ensuring creative consistency and cost control
- Raise purchase/work orders, process vendor invoices and resolve invoice queries
- Manage assets and jobs using internal software
- Resolve metadata integrity issues
- Project manage a variation of new & on-going projects & provide vendor schedules
- Action rejections and recall notifications; update/replace materials as required
- You have worked in TV Distribution/post production previously, 3-5+ years experience
- Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
- Experience of Mastering QC analysis and corrective recommendations
- Provable project management experience essential
- High level of computer literacy essential
- Working knowledge of SAP is considered a great advantage
- Excel (VLOOKUP/Pivots), Google Docs and PowerBI
- Skilled in reporting and presenting
- UK resident
This is a great opportunity to add an iconic and worldwide recognised media company to your CV, with a chance to continue your career with the brand.