West London, London
£130 - £160 per day + Paid via umbrella company
26 days ago
VoD OTT Content Operations Coordinator / Content Fulfilment
Hybrid UK | 12 Months
A globally recognised Broadcast Media brand is searching for a Content Operations Coordinator / Content Fulfilment Coordinator to join their expanding team.
This 12 month contract will suit someone with 2+ years experience in a similar role, who can commit to a full time Mon-Fri, 9am-5.30pm, hybrid working role (laptop provided.)
The pay rate is up to £160p/d (minus PAYE, inside of IR35, paid via an Umbrella company) with an immediate start preferred (up to 1 month notice period considered.)
You should have relevant experience of TV/Film/VoD content operations & fulfilling content delivery to multiple video platforms.
What you'll do:
- Raise orders to commission the creation and delivery of multi-language media assets, recognising unique requirements for each while ensuring creative consistency and cost control
- Manage third-party vendor schedules
- Track projects/materials and ensure status is recorded using reporting tools
- Take ownership of stakeholder and partner delivery expectations
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure that localised assets are ordered and production schedules meet agreed delivery timelines
- Research multiple internal inventory systems to establish available elements and request asset movements as required
- Raise accurate and timely purchase/work orders, process vendor invoices and resolve invoice queries
- Action QC failures, rejections and recall notifications and update/replace materials as required
- Management of workflow and tasks to be undertaken within agreed SLA timelines
- Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production required
- Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
- Experience of Mastering QC analysis and corrective recommendations an advantage
- Excellent project management skills and experience essential
- High level of computer literacy essential
- Good knowledge of SAP a great advantage
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
This is a great opportunity to add an iconic media brand to your CV, with a chance to continue your career with them.
If you have the experience and skills, send me your CV ASAP for a potential chat.