£450 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
3 Month Rolling
UX/UI Creative Designer - Internal Marketing/Comms tool
£450-£500 per day - 3 Month contract - West London
Our global ecommerce client is currently looking for a creative designer / UI consultant to join their internal surveys admin team in a new role that will work across a number of projects.
The main focus of this role will be to work on an existing internal application which is the general-purpose surveying tool provided to all employees for internal and B2B surveys. Having been implemented a year ago, the business now has a much more pro-active approach to supporting this platform.
A key focus will be to assist end users by developing a suite of beautiful, easy to use resources to support end users in their market research and survey activities. This will involve brand level, division level and specific group level survey templates, email distribution, end of survey messages and graphics. The team are also looking to create their own strong branding and design for their own communications, training and notifications.
You will need to have;
- Very strong creative design skills
- Adept at using design tools such as; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Sketch and Balsamic
- Strong communication and stakeholder interaction skills to ensure you are able to liaise with multiple teams/divisions for design/branding requirements
- Experience of working with development teams as well as 3rd party vendor teams assisting with development and implementation of internal systems.
- An understanding and awareness of accessibility standards - WCAG/WAI-ARIA
This will be an exciting program of work within a pro-active enthusiastic team, working globally.