Up to £450 per day
about 2 years ago
UX Researcher - User Experience Researcher contract role in West London doing research to shape exciting new Video on Demand (VoD) digital subscription products across multiple platforms. This role is specificly focussed on research - it is not a design focussed role so we are looking for a strong track record and recent specialism in UX Research. You must be digital product focussed and end client UX specialist ideally with some VoD or other similar media or consumer based digital subscription service.
- 2+ years of experience in applied product research
Knowledge of a set of qualitative and user-centred design methods
- Expertise in qualitative and a subset of quantitative research techniques to identify the audience's needs and evaluate designs (preferably in a media-related field)
- The ability to research, analyse data and translate user and business requirements into effective solutions.
- Experience communicating research insights and illustrating suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Experience of using research outcomes to define product objectives with product teams.
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing
- Knowledge of enterprise analytics tools.
- University degree in a related field e.g. Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science (MA / MSc preferred)
- Contribute to the strategy and vision for user experience and design projects across a wide range of platforms. Ensuring products embrace the needs of its audience and the goals of the business.
- Work closely with product and design teams to identify research topics.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys to understand international audiences. Analyse results and drive informed product decisions.
- Design studies to understand both user behaviour and attitudes.
- Validate the user experience design, ensuring product are useful, usable and engaging by the broadest of audiences. Communicating research insights, opportunities and solutions to stakeholders.
- Support the product and analytics teams in defining multivariate tests.
- Participate in the ideation process, utilising a user-centred design process to identify opportunities and their solutions for responsive web, mobile and connected TVs.
- Work with the user experience and design team, product owners and manager, and analytics colleagues to turn research findings into product goals and requirements.
- Work closely with counterparts across the company in the UK and overseas to become a source of understanding of international audiences. Defining data profiles and segmentation for online.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing