Up to £450 per day
5 days ago
User Experience Researcher - Broadcast/Media - West London
£450 per day - 6 Month Contract
- Contribute to the strategy and vision for user experience and design projects across a wide range of platforms. Ensuring products embrace the needs of its audience and the goals of the business.
- Work closely with product and design teams to identify research topics.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys to understand international audiences. Analyse results and drive informed product decisions.
- Design studies to understand both user behaviour and attitudes.
- Validate the user experience design, ensuring product are useful, usable and engaging by the broadest of audiences. Communicating research insights, opportunities and solutions to stakeholders.
- Support the product and analytics teams in defining multivariate tests.
- Participate in the ideation process, utilising a user-centred design process to identify opportunities and their solutions for responsive web, mobile and connected TVs.
- Work with the user experience and design team, product owners and manager, and analytics colleagues to turn research findings into product goals and requirements.
- Work closely with counterparts across the company in the UK and overseas to become a source of understanding of international audiences. Defining data profiles and segmentation for online.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Expertise in qualitative and a subset of quantitative research techniques to identify the audience's needs and evaluate designs (preferably in a media-related field)
- The ability to research, analyse data and translate user and business requirements into effective solutions.
- Experience communicating research insights and illustrating suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Experience of using research outcomes to define product objectives with product teams.
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing
- Knowledge of enterprise analytics tools.
- University degree in a related field e.g. Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science (MA / MSc preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in applied product research
- Knowledge of a set of qualitative and user-centred design methods
- Communication experience