Up to £450 per day
over 2 years ago
UX Designer - West London - Broadcast/Media
6 Month Contract - £450 per day
- Expertise in the User Centred Design processes and applying them in the development of a product for web browser, mobile app and connected TVs (CTV is desirable).
- Experience in translating audience research and business requirements into effective experience design solutions.
- Experienced in applying A/B and Multivariate testing. Analysing the results to ensure user needs are met and drive conversion and retention.
- Ability to produce user journeys, flow diagrams, wireframes, sitemaps, functional specifications, guidelines and client facing documentation.
- Ability to visualise experiences through lo and hi fidelity sketches, storyboards, mockups and prototypes.
- Expert user of a wide range of digital tools for conceptualising, designing and prototyping e.g. Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision, Principle etc...
- Mastery of interaction design that is goal orientated, focused on the cognitive dimension and the emotional response.
- Expertise in usability and accessibility including the ability to run usability testing sessions to evaluate designs and identify the needs of our users.
- Knowledge and experience of information architecture.
- Experience in working with multiple brands across a range of platforms.
- Experience of working with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in designing video on demand products and a deep understanding of how the audience interacts with these services across responsive web, mobile and connected TVs.
- Experience in designing video on demand subscription services.
- Experience of working in a digital media/broadcast company.
- Educated to university level in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Contribute to the strategy for user experience design projects across the full range of online platforms and brands. Ensuring products embrace the values of its audiences and the needs of the business.
- Execute the experience design solutions for responsive web, mobile and connected TVs. Ensuring a consistent experience across their multi-platform offering.
- Utilize User Centred Design to identify opportunities and their solutions. Communicating progress and design intent to stakeholders.
- Use research and data, to design products that meet both user and business needs. Evolving experiences to reflect user trends and emerging technologies.
- Validation products and features with the users, ensuring experiences are useful and usable by the broadest of audiences.
- Work with the UX&D team, Product and Engineering colleagues to define requirements and deliver innovative solutions through a User Centred Design approach.
- Work closely with counterparts across all teams in the UK and overseas. Promoting the value of user experience.
- Ensure that the experience design output is viewed as a leading innovator by the media industry and international audiences.
- Ensure experience design output is scalable and can support the breadth of their online products and brands.