£234 - £324 per day
3 months ago
12 months +
Technology and Operations Project Engineer. (LTOA)
12 months+ Contract
£234 - £324 (Umbrella rate)
Our Global Broadcast Media Client is looking for a technology Operations Project Engineer to join their distribution technology and operations team. The Technology & Operations Analyst (LTOA) is a member of the Distribution Technology & Operations team who assists the Director of Distribution Technology and Operations to enable launch for multiple distribution platforms, troubleshooting delivery issues with our global partners, and working closely with the Portfolio Delivery Group to ensure projects are running smoothly on time and to budget within the Broadcast Media Industry.
A major component to this role will include logistical planning and affiliate progress tracking throughout the transition periods in selected projects.
You must have a high-level understanding of satellite and fibre video transport. Knowledge of linear broadcast environments. Technical experience of Broadcast and video distribution. Experience working with datacentres and cross-connects.
You may be a junior Project engineer, technology Project Coordinator, Junior Project manager.
Working with the Distribution Technology & Operations team to gather project related information from both the wider internal business teams and 3rd parties (Service Providers, Affiliates and Technology Suppliers). This includes the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Forms and Lucidchart.
Creating documentation throughout the lifecycle of projects, this includes workflow, process, and technical high-level drawings.
* High level understanding of satellite and fibre video transport.
* Technical experience of Broadcast and video distribution.
* Experience working on Satellite channel migrations.
* Experience working with datacentres and cross-connects.
* Microsoft Word, Excel, Forms and Lucidchart and PowerPoint.
* 4+ years in a similar Analyst / Project Manager / Coordinator position.
* Knowledge of linear broadcast environments.
* 2+ years of project management experience.
If you have the relevant experience, I'd love to hear from you!