£450 - £500 per day + Outside IR35
10 months ago
Technical Systems Business Analyst - Broadcast Media - UK Remote
A globally iconic media creator & distributor are seeking an experienced Technical Systems Analyst to work remotely alongside their expert team of Business Analysts and Project Managers for a 6-month contract period.
In this business-critical role, you will act as the authorising body during multiple on-going system integration projects, taking complete ownership of BAU project queries.
You will need strong documentation skills and to possess extensive experience with bespoke change management procedures.
With a requirement to start ASAP (up to 1 month max), this contract position is paying up to £500p/d (outside of IR35) with a working week of Mon-Fri and will last 6 months.
Depending on COVID/lockdown restrictions, travel requirement to their West London office could be expected. UK resident & right to work required.
- Capture, creation & documenting of technical requirements/specs to be used by dev teams
- Make confident recommendations to the business and teams in accordance with the project(s) requirement(s)
- Easily articulate technical information/tasks to non-technical personnel
- Provide hands on support with technical support activities where appropriate
- Write clear and concise requirements and acceptance criteria by conducting interviews, workflow analysis, process analysis, and observation sessions using core analyst capabilities of elicitation, visualization, and facilitation
- Arrange client reviews of software under development, ensuring client satisfaction
- Apply change management processes to support the technical changes
- Communicate progress status for technology or business stakeholders
- Build and maintain productive relationships with partners from other segments within the Company
Required experience and skills:
- Relevant experience in a similar role, especially in the media industry (broadcast/media servicing)
- Solid understanding of technology, best practice and concepts used to connect and support systems e.g., XSD, XML
- Good knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Evidenced ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience or solid appreciation of how to successfully work as an analyst in a distributed, cross-functional technical project team
- Minimum 3 years' experience performing business/systems analysis covering IT domains
- Minimum 2 years' experience of Agile Methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experienced at working with third party suppliers and across time zones and cultures
Apply today to secure an interview ASAP…