West End, London
£200 - £225 per day
about 1 year ago
Technical SEO Specialist - Global Entertainment Brand
6 month rolling contract
Central London - c £54K per annum / £225 per day
If you have been looking for an opportunity to be the driving force behind SEO for a global brand, then this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
Working within the marketing department, you will be joining as the first technical SEO hire as the company creates its new division, responsible for the UK and International SEO across multiple digital channels and partner sites. You'll be managing the SEO roadmap including onsite optimisation, technical SEO, keyword research, content creation and link building to increase rankings and ensure SEO objectives are achieved. You'll be supported by 2 SEO executives and reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager.
As technical SEO you'll collaborate with the IT team to implement technical and onsite SEO changes. Your technical skills will enable you build good relationships and influence the work carried out as well as enabling you to be an ambassador for SEO, educating key stakeholders.
We're looking for a good mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of on-page and technical SEO essential
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Working experience with off-page / content outreach / link building
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Providing SEO guidance to editorial team
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Researching and implementing SEO recommendations
- Developing and implement link building strategy
- Recommending changes to site architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO
- Experience using analytical tools - Google, Adobe Analytics, Test & Target
- Experience with SEO tools - Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, MOZ, Rank Ranger, Deep Crawl, SEO Clarity, Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, SearchIgnite
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Ability to communicate complex technical SEO solutions in "plain English" to stakeholders who do not have strong SEO or digital understanding.
- Project management skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity and feel your experience is a good match, then please get in touch with your latest CV. I look forward to hearing from you.