£24000 - £35000 per annum + + Commission and Bonus
2 months ago
Technical Resourcer / Recruiter
Hello! PCR Digital is growing and we're looking for a technical resourcer or recruiter to join our team.
You'll be working on a range of digital and technology roles within our existing clients, and you'll get to earn commission from day one for any placements you make!
Are you looking to work within the digital and technology recruitment sector?
We want to bring on-board someone who has technology recruitment experience so that you know the ins-and-outs of the job and know that it's what you want to do as a career. You could have 6 months of experience or 6 years! We're flexible and you will have the opportunity to grow this experience with our welcoming and helpful team! Whether you are looking to gain more experience and learn from some of the best consultants in the industry or to work for a company that really cares about your work/life balance, promotes training and development and will support your career progression plans, then we'd love to be speaking to you.
Do you have the following attributes?
- A real interest in technology
- Strong relationship building skills - a great listener, inquisitive and a natural people person
- Great organisational skills - you'll thrive on multi-tasking and working on multiple roles
- The desire to work as part of a team but still be creative and able to stand out from the crowd
Are we the right sort of recruitment agency for you?
We are a boutique, technical resourcing company working with technology, media and broadcast clients. We've been in operation for over 20 years. Our aim is to make our talent resourcing not only professional but human.
Our team is close, caring, professional and personable - and we show that in all what we do.
What will you be doing?
Our aim is to ensure that all our team has a specialisation so that they can become an expert in their field, enabling them to build new client relationships and offer their network of candidates a great range of opportunities.
We think that it only makes sense to work within a field that you're truly interested in and will support you to grow and make your personal interests what you focus on within your work. That way you will enjoy your day to day work of placing people within an area that you're truly passionate about!
- Building a network of candidates
- Mapping who are the key hirers in the market
- Setting up job and candidate alerts so you are aware of who is hiring and who is looking for their next role
- Using social media and your personal social brand to engage with hiring managers and candidates
- Building relationships and trust
- Becoming an expert in your field
If you already have a niche area and you are wanting to work with a company who will support you to grow your desk, work more independently and give you lots of flexibility, then we're all ears and would love to have a chat to see how best we can support you.
What's in it for you?
The chance to work for a small (but perfectly formed!) digital technology agency, that plans to grow in 2022 and can offer you career progression - whether that be as a 360 recruiter, an account manager, or growing your desk so that you have your own resourcing team for your specialist area. We'll help you define and refine your skills and plan your career.
Currently we all work from home but plan to work together once a week in London. You'll also have membership to a London club, so you have a base for when you are meeting with candidates and clients.
- Internal training programme - access to our online training portal - we believe we should all be growing and developing our skills and encourage you to take time out in the week for training.
- No threshold or cap on commission - you are paid on placements from day one.
- Laptop - we'll help you get set up and working from home seamlessly.
- We like to give you your birthday as a free holiday.
- Competitive salary and commission scheme.
- 22 days holiday - rising to 26 + bank holidays.
* Take a look at our Glassdoor to see what it's like to work at PCR Digital from our existing team's perspective.