£500 - £530 per day + to umbrella company - Inside IR35
6 months ago
Project Manager - Broadcast Studios and IT
Remote - United Kingdom
12 Month Contract (18months + perm likely)
Up to £530 per day to umbrella company inside IR35
Are you an established Technical Project Manager with exposure to short, fast paced projects within the broadcast media industry and can you demonstrate 5+ years of experience using Agile / Waterfall methodologies?
If so, do you want to remotely assist one of the most iconic media entertainment brands in history with their ongoing journey?
You will be the first UK hire of the US operated team, working closely with established UK teams, so if you're seeking autonomy and the potential to influence the future of team growth - this could be the role for you.
- Own end-to-end operational and growth initiatives, including gathering requirements and defining scope, scheduling and resourcing for the technology team (e.g., IT Infrastructure Engineering, Desktop Support, Application Management, Application Development)
- Support technology needs for live productions
- Ensure clear reporting of project status (timelines, milestone tracking, budget status and issue identification to program management and stakeholders)
- Prioritize and escalate critical operational tasks, execute project work plans +and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Work with program management to assess and define technology roadmaps with key deliverables and milestone dates
- Maintain KPI dashboards related to program metrics via MS Power BI
- Apply analytics and critical thinking to identify team inefficiencies and risk areas, and implement projects or processes to streamline and improve operations
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience managing and developing teams (Broadcast Media/studio environment)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad experience in managing technical operation teams (i.e., IT engineers, developers)
- An understanding of software programming/development
- Smartsheet or MS Project & Visio experience
- Ability to present data/business cases (PowerPoint or Keynote)
- Broadcast Media industry exposure (studios!)
- Fast paced, short term & start-up company project experience
Send me your CV now for a potential chat about the role!