Up to £450 per day
over 2 years ago
Data Analyst - West London - Media Broadcast
£450 per day
The Data Analyst will be part of our growing Data strategy & Analytics team. This person will work as both a technical business resource and data analyst to help prioritise requirements based on value and effort, perform data analysis and drive actionable insights.
This person will be a key technical member of analytical projects from the beginning stages of requirements gathering all the way through final product delivery. Thus, this role will require a person with strong analytics experience who is comfortable working with various tools and methodologies.
This will be a hands-on technical role, which will require the ability to assess gaps in functionality and ensure they are corrected to suit the business needs.
The Analyst will be comfortable with the connection and analysis of large, disparate data sets from a variety of sources in order to better understand viewers, increase consumer engagement, optimise ad placement, and improve marketing. This person will need both creativity and attention to detail as they envision and build data solutions that change the face of the TV industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science
- Proficiency & advanced level understanding of MS Excel is a must
- A sound grasp of Adobe Analytics and other reporting tools
- Hands-on, extensive & proven experience (at least 3 years) with data visualisation tools (especially Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Deep experience in developing queries and reporting based upon user requirements
- Thorough understanding of data modelling and relational/non-relational databases
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
- Hands-on experience of statistical packages such as R or the Python scientific stack (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (RedShift, S3, EC2, EMR, etc.)
- Genuine interest in the rapidly changing video industry with understanding of OTT video services and direct to consumer technologies
- Working experience/certifications in Agile (Scrum) and/or Lean (Kanban) delivery frameworks preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach other