West End, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
1 year FTC
Technical Coordinator/Junior Technical Project Manager
1-year FTC - £35-40k
We are looking for a Technical Coordinator with excellent technical knowledge of web development, a great problem solver and project manager that is looking to work in one of the most innovative companies in radio!
You'll work alongside the CTO and the International General Manager, helping to deliver key projects and support our stations and stakeholders both in the UK and further afield. It's a great next step if you're web-savvy and looking for a broader, varied role.
- Comfortable working in small teams which move quickly. Highly organised, thrives on problem solving and has a natural curiosity for the work that they do.
- Project management of a key collaborative project
- Onboarding new radio stations, providing technical assistance as required.
- First-level technical support for UK and international radio stations including helping with the set-up of Radioplayer's products and services.
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Must be able to work methodically, be highly organised and able to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent numeracy skills with excellent oral and written communication, able to articulate technical topics to non-technical stakeholders/clients internationally.
- Hold a degree in a relevant discipline (computer science, media technology, mathematics) or equivalent and/or formal qualifications in project management.
- Media experience - preferably radio, but television, film or digital would be great.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Basecamp and support ticket systems
- Have knowledge of media streaming including understanding stream formats, playlists etc.
- Basic working knowledge of servers, Linux and cloud platforms like
Radioplayer offers a competitive benefits package including
- Flexible working. We are also open to this role starting as part-time.
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous corporate perks including discounts on gym memberships, tech, high street shopping, lifestyle benefits, train tickets, restaurants, cinema tickets and free coffee each month at Nero!