Up to £500 per day
over 1 year ago
Technical Analyst (Front End Applications) - 6-month Contract - Up to £500 per day
We are currently looking for a talented Technical Analyst to join a Media and Broadcast company in West London on a 6-month contract basis.
This will be working in quite a specific area (VOD on Connected Devices) and therefore requires someone with relevant front-end consumer facing application experience. Preferably working on applications which are used on connected devices such as: Games consoles, Smart TVs, Roku Boxes, Firestick TV, Chromecast (or similar).
You will preferably have direct experience of:
- Agile and analytical methods.
- Defining and documenting requirements for delivery into Agile teams and translating these into technical solutions.
- Preparing user stories & accompanying documentation for client application development across one or more of PC/MAC/Smart TV/Console front-end platforms.
- Technical analysis, solution design and documentation and interpreting technical details to non-technical stakeholders.
- Managing relationships between different technical and business areas.
- Software delivery lifecycle working closely with software engineering teams developing the solutions.
- Delivering digitally distributed Consumer facing applications, ideally in Gaming, Betting, IT, Media or Telecoms industries.
- Take ownership of the front-end platform technical requirements analysis.
- Understand and explain to various stakeholders the technical implementation of a feature and the required customer experience.
- Take initiative on the requirement analysis process for work items taken into the front-end platform roadmap.
- Support the Solution Architects to assist the design of robust, customer experience-based solutions for the front-end platform.
- Facilitate workshops with Architects, Product Owners and Developers to ratify the feasibility and desirability of solutions designed across the wider business.
- Facilitation of estimation sessions with the development team and front-end platform stakeholders to obtain both high-level estimates for roadmap planning, as well as committed user story estimates for backlog management.
- Create & maintain documentation to track issue resolution, configuration and agreed implementation details.
- Break down requirements into user stories/epics in accordance with the agreed solution design, product scope and technical details.
- Be highly available for ad-hoc questions/queries needed for analysis or development and actively seek answers.