£475 - £500 per day + Outside ir35
about 1 month ago
within 2 weeks
Tableau Consultant / Tableau BI Developer Working for a Broadcast Media client on a new Channel and Programme ratings Dashboard. We are looking for someone with Tableau as their core skill and experience, who has focussed on Tableau Dashboard data visualisation development for the last 5 years or so. Ideally gained some experience in the broadcast media industry or similar.
You should have proven experience developing Tableau solutions with large volumes of data that run and perform well. Looking for someone to have a passion for visualisation and strong data interest and able to use SQL - specifically looking for a candidate who has a keen eye for and strong track record in data visualisation. You will also need strong clear communication skills and work well directly with stakeholders to confirm, clarify requirements and demonstrate and champion Tableau solutions.
Day rate budget: £475-500
- Contract Length: 3 months initially but likely to be extended for phase 2
- ir35 status - Outside
- 3 month (12 week) contract as Tableau Consultant (potentially further 3 months for phase 2)
- Brief is to deliver set of new Tableau reporting dashboards utilising a new data set for Broadcast Media team
- Requires experience with Tableau and SQL - specifically looking for a candidate who has a keen eye for and strong track record in data visualisation
- The candidate should have a strong track record in project delivery - they will be expected to work independently, liaise with business stakeholders and act as part of a wider project team
- Key deliveries
- On-boarding - understanding data structure and environment as well as business objectives and reporting platforms. Collaborate on final set of design and reports wireframes
- Tableau views - work with team to set up new reporting
Core skills and Experience required include:
- Strong Tableau experience - at least 5 years as a core current skill designing and developing compelling highly visual dashboards
- Strong visualisation / Visual Designer skills - We like the reports to look good, and tell a story!
- Strong SQL, able to extract and manipulate data
- Must be available at short notice and for 12 weeks thereafter
- Must be engaging, friendly, flexible, pragmatic and takes pride in making things look good!