City of London, London
£20000 - £23000.00 per annum + +++ beneifits
19 days ago
Role: Support Resourcer - IT, Digital and Broadcast
Location: Remote/Cambridge - commuting distance from London
Salary: Up to £23,000 + placement fees + benefits
Hello! We're growing and looking to hire a Support Resourcer into our team.
This is a new role within our business and you'll be working with and supporting our top billing consultant who works with 2 significant media and entertainment clients providing them with contractors for their broadcast, tech and digital projects.
What do we need?
We want to bring on-board someone who has excellent communication skills - both verbally and written English with strong attention to detail. You'll be outgoing and confident speaking to people from any background whether via telephone, email, video or face to face. You'll be inquisitive and a good listener, able to build good rapport and relationships. Some days are fast paced and hectic and you'll need to be able to multi-task and prioritise to support our Senior Consultant and meet the needs of our clients and candidates. When you are less busy, you'll need to be pro-active and help more broadly across the business in keeping the database up to date, speaking to candidates and finding out when they are coming free for their next contract and supporting the team in general. Strong administration, keyboard, MS Office and organisational skills are necessary.
You'll have some experience of the recruitment industry so that you know the ins and outs of the job and know that this is where you want your next role to be. You'll need to be interested in technology and want to learn about the roles that fit into today's digital, IT and broadcast landscape.
Who are we?
We are a small, boutique, IT, Media, Digital and Broadcast Talent Resourcing company that has been in operation for over 20 years. In that time, we have worked with global organisations to SMEs and growing start-ups.
Our aim is to make our talent resourcing not only professional but human, and we believe that recruitment should be about providing clients and candidates with a personal, efficient service.
Our team is close, caring, professional and personable - and we like to project that in what we do.
What will you be doing?
- Resourcing (searching and sourcing potential candidates on job boards and our database) on contract and junior permanent roles for our media clients - eg data and content co-ordinators, digital marketing roles, project support roles
- Screening and interviewing candidates on a daily basis
- Maintaining and updating our CRM system
- Writing, publishing and managing adverts
- Ensuring all candidates, whether on roles you are working or on more senior roles that the Consultant is working, are kept up to date throughout the recruitment process
- Co-ordinating and setting up interviews
- Using our clients' recruitment portals to accept jobs and submit candidates
- Maintain regular contact with contractors who are placed in long term contracts to build relationships, gain insights and to pass on any hiring leads to the consultant.
- Attend client meetings for business updates or taking job specs from hiring managers
- Support with contract renewals
- Support the consultant in monitoring relevant news and social media to help engage with a broader network of candidates.
What's in it for you?
The chance to work for a small (but perfectly formed!) digital technology agency, that plans to grow in 2021/22 and can offer you career progression - whether that be as a resourcer or a recruiter and over time even an account manager, running a specialist desk or even a sales consultant. We'll help you define and refine your skills and plan your career. If you have already progressed and have experience in these roles and you believe you could still be a good fit for our team then we are open minded and would still be interested in talking to you.
We currently all work from home but are happy to commute to London for team meetings (where there is usually a social element!) and when we need to meet with clients and candidates. You'll have access to a club in London so you have a base for days when you have multiple meetings. If you are based in or near Cambridge, this would be great to enable more in person meetings with the Senior Consultant.
- Internal training programme - access to our online training portal - we believe we should all be growing and developing our skills and encourage you to take time out in the week for training.
- Placement fee paid on each placement you make from day one
- Laptop - we'll help you get set up and working from home seamlessly
- We like to give you your birthday as a free holiday
- Competitive salary
- Health and Life Insurance
- 22 days holiday - rising to 26 + bank holidays.
* Take a look at our Glassdoor to see what it's like to work at PCR Digital from our existing team's perspective.