£75000 - £115000 per annum
9 months ago
12 month FTC
Strategy and Insights Analyst - International Sales and Channel Management team
FTC / 12-month Inside IR35 contract
We are working with a Global, world beating company to find an extremely talented Strategy and Insights Analyst to assist with their on-going Channel Management and Business Development efforts in global markets.
You will ideally have worked within a global media services company, presenting findings to board level decision makers, providing your recommendations that will influence on-going sales strategy and Channel/Offer Management.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment, with extensive planning, forecasting and business modelling, understanding of an investment banking preferable.
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined to work effectively autonomously, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions; defining, performing and coordinating analyses; and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame key questions and the analyses needed to solve complex problems.
- Extreme proficiency with MS Excel is a minimum, experience working with relational databases, data, and reports; SQL, Tableau knowledge a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with senior executives, including via formal presentations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on key strategic, operational, and financial analyses to support decision making
- Help drive the preparation of weekly reviews/materials to assess performance of business, monitor daily/weekly performance to dig into trends, seek out opportunities and insights to improve performance, to help the team drive execution cross-functionally.
- Leverage research, partner data and financial business models to size new partner opportunities and support strategic decision making
- Present findings to board level decision makers providing your recommendations that will influence on-going strategy within Channel Management
- Conduct Market and competitor analysis. Own and maintain performance forecasting across various markets, teams and verticals to support strategic planning
- Suggest future Partnership/commercial propositions
- Conduct desktop research to rapidly understand market, partner and competitive landscapes
- Team operational support: Create, improve and maintain high volumes of daily and weekly reports, monthly management reviews, ad hoc analysis, ongoing PO and code ordering.
- Coordinate and maintain commercial deal update reporting dashboard.
Bachelor Degree from a premier institution; MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred