City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
Permanent Software Engineer - PHP / Node.js - London - £70k+
We're looking to add another member to our development team. Within this exciting opportunity, you will be creating APIs to power an entirely new breed of cloud banking platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer with a broad range of commercial experience to challenge the norm and work as part of a growing team of creative technologists. We thrive on problem solving and building scalable, secure solutions.
No two days are the same here and this will really put your skills to the test! We have a very collaborative team of highly experienced engineers, CTO and Head of Development that all work very well together within a fun working environment.
Essential skills required:
- Commercial programming experience in at least 3 languages including PHP+
- Familiar with digital signatures, secure hashing algorithmsand encrypting / decrypting data.
- ContinuousIntegration / CI Jenkins or similar.
- Unit Testing: PHPUnit,PHPSpec or similar.
- Database experience: MySQL/ NoSQL / Aurora /
- Source control management with
- Buildingand consuming secure
- You should be familiar with PSR-2Coding Standard - we like to be able to understand and collaborate on each other's work with ease.
Also, great if you have experience with:
- CQRSEvent Sourcing & wider experience with Microservices
- Experience working within PCI compliantorganisations
- Front end development experience with JS frameworks
You'll be working with a CTO and Software Development Director with over 25 years of software development experience, huge breadth of languages, with the ability to develop his teams to thrive and succeed through his friendly, inclusive and approachable management style.
- A training budget - you get to choose how and when you use it - so you can learn in a way that suits you
- Work with a team who want to make a difference, have fun whilst getting to use bleeding edge technologies
- A flexible work environment - because our life outside of work is important too
- Employee Share Options