Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£250 - £300 per day
3 days ago
Social Strategy & Content Manager responsible for all aspects of Social Media Marketing for a major Film Media and entertainment company based in West London. The role will cover Social media campaign management for very well known Film Studio titles spanning Theatrical and Home Entertainment releases at a Regional & UK level. This is to start ASAP ideally before mid December.
The role will assist the Digital Director and wider Digital Team in the development and roll-out of social strategy and supporting content across key platforms for the region, as well as managing the UK Studio Instagram account on a daily basis. It will also include reporting on platform developments and content performance in order to constantly optimize all efforts.
Main Areas of responsibility will include:
-Social Media Strategy Support And Campaign Management
-Social Media Content Development, Roll-out & Localization - Emea & Uk
-Influencer Campaigns, Agency Management
· Around 3-4 years experience in digital/social media marketing and content development (5 years+ would be too experienced for this role)
· Social media campaign management experience (this is a priority) - including platform knowledge, content development and performance analysis
· Looking at someone who is a great creative AND strategic thinker
· Strong knowledge and proficiency of key social media platforms
· Good understanding of the digital landscape
· Strong reporting and analytics background using native platform insights and the use of 3rd party tools ie Spreadfast, Tubulr, Datorama etc…
· Knowledge of film and entertainment sector
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote & Excel required
· Any accreditations within Social Media beneficial
· Passion for film and interest in the wider film industry
· Additional languages a benefit
This is a long term opportunity rather than a short term freelance role and will be based in Hammersmith West London.