£140 - £165 per annum + 140 + PAYE NI cost of employment
about 1 month ago
6 months + Perm
ASAP January 2021
Social Media Supervisor
Our International Media and Entertainment Client is looking for someone with at least 2 years Social Media Marketing Supervisor / Coordinator / Social Media executive experience, to join their small but very busy social marketing team based in West London (the role would initially be working from home but eventually it would be based predominantly in the Hammersmith head office). This is initially a contract role but the aim is for this to go permanent later next year, so you must be open to this.
We are looking for big international brand experience (gained directly or with a Social Media Marketing Agency) ideally within the Media Film/TV Entertainment sector or potentially retail and leisure.
The role is urgent and requires start ideally beginning of January.
The role would be assisting the Social Media Manger with the end to end social media marketing process (Paid & Organic) across 12 channels, executing social media campaigns for several internal core marketing brands. Areas of responsibility includes planning and scheduling, briefing the agencies, coordinating the sign off process, managing the Content Calendar, coordinating and briefing international regions, monitoring and reporting the social performance across all social media platforms and applying broad analytics to social media (using social media management tool Khoros, or similar such as Sprinklr or Tubular Labs or Falcon) provide input into social media strategy and creative content.
What we are looking for is someone with:
- 2+ years working experience in the above Social Media Supervisor / Coordinator role with relevant big brand, international environment (within the Film/TV Media Entertainment sector or potentially retail and leisure).
- Graduate with a relevant digital/marketing degree (or strong relevant brand experience)
- Experience briefing Social Media / Marketing Agencies or working closely with them
- Experience using relevant Social media marketing platforms/ Social Media management tools, ideally Khoros, or similar such as Falcon, Sprinklr or "Tubular Labs", able to Monitor and report on social media performance and broad analytics
- Must have great Communication skills and be able to manage a high workload, be highly organised, proactive, able to work on own initiative and get things done!
Job Description in detail:
The core contribution of this role will be to work with the Social Media Managers for UK/EMEA to drive the overall paid and organic social media strategy across our franchise portfolios. This includes delivering strategies, editorial and action plans to drive increased engagement and opportunities to purchase, increasing overall value.
* Drive an 'audience first' approach and manage the creation/sourcing for relevant social marketing content (editorial, photos, videos, etc.) - includes briefing (agencies / creative teams) to deliver creative solutions and final assets to support digital strategies (where appropriate).
* Run bought media campaigns on owned social media channels, controlling spend levels, reacting to engagement levels to optimize for best results; then reporting results of spend to all stakeholders
* Update LOBs and markets on latest innovation, product, and marketing developments
* Manage the content calendar for key social pages and accounts that support all Franchise initiatives, seasonal calendar opportunities, and creates oval synergy across all LOBs and Markets
* Ensure that all publishing of content and competitions are within approved guidelines and meet GDPR and ICO standards and principles.
* Manage content uploads and review performance results taking insight and learnings into future social campaign strategy (test, learn & optimisation plans)
* Uphold best in practice social marketing standards whilst ensuring all local markets across EMEA also adhere to best practice guidelines; must also be up-to-date with the latest social media innovations to best advise stakeholders on alternative solutions and executions for campaigns
* Present and report back to senior stakeholder on projects, innovative and new opportunities
* University degree level
* At least two years' experience working on social media platforms in a digital agency and/or client-side in a social marketing team
* Understands the ever-changing requirements of the social landscape and latest developments
* Highly organised, motivated self-starter
* Excellent communicator, team player and proactive/solution oriented
* Computer skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint / Keynote
* Project management skills - ability to organise time effectively, prioritise workload and communicate between multiple stakeholders both at a UK and EMEA level
* Brief writing skills - understanding of business objectives and can translate them into clear, concise brief requirements
* Performance review skills - ability to understand key performance metrics and articulate insights into