Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£200 - £248 per day + 248 via umbrella
11 days ago
12 months +
Our Global Media client is a leading film and television studio based in West London. They are looking for a Social Media Insights Analyst with Media Entertainment sector or similar experience. Someone with around 1-2 years Social Media Listening tools experience - ideally Brandwatch (or similar social media listening tools). Experienced in a similar Social Media Data Analyst role providing Social Media Data Insights (experience with social insight tools e.g. Spredfast, Tubular would be preferable).
This role is to support teams with digital marketing and social media activities. Working closely with the Senior Social Insights Analyst to conduct analysis and provide actionable insights on upcoming Film and TV releases and related social media data. This role will also feed into a central EMEA team which coordinates and synthesizes insights from across multiple markets.
The social media insights executive will use a variety of third party and internal tools to derive these insights.
If you have a passion for the entertainment industry, especially the latest TV and Film releases and you have experience in social listening and social media data insights this could be the ideal role for you.
What our client is looking for - Skills & Experience required:
- 1-2 years experience working within a similar social media listening and social media data insights role, in the media sector or similar.
- Social Media listening tools experience - ideally Brandwatch (or similar social media listening tools Knowledge of social listening tools e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Talkwalker).
- Media entertainment sector experience with a strong preference for Film / Movies, TV Channel experience or strong passion for this.
- Strong understanding of social media data and social insights. Experience with social insight tools (e.g. Spredfast, Tubular) preferable but not essential.
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills, data analyst skills - the ability and curiosity to ask 'why' and dig into the data to answer the questions
- Able to demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, proof reading and checking large data sets
- Good organisational, written and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent and highly proficient English communicator (reading, writing, presenting). A second European language may also be useful.
- Must have the right to work in the UK and be commutable from west London (Hybrid working 2-3 days per week onsite + Remote)
- Immediate start ideally or within one month notice
- This is initially a 12 month contract paid on a daily basis but likely to go beyond that.
(This is inside ir35 working through an umbrella company, rate to the umbrella inclusive of holiday and employer costs)