Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£250 - £320 per day
11 months ago
Social Insights Analyst will be responsible for supporting team's digital marketing and social media activities, conducting analysis and providing actionable insights on social data as well as monitoring general social media chat for a major Film Media and entertainment company based in West London. The individual will need good experience with social insight tools such as Spredfast, Tubular etc. They will work very closely with local digital marketing teams to embed social insights into digital marketing campaigns, creative, and strategy. This role will also feed into a central EMEA team. This is to start ASAP ideally before April.
The analyst will use a variety of third party and internal tools to derive these insights; data sources include social listening, owned social media performance, video performance, and other related sources. Responsibility for delivering insights on an ongoing basis across reports, working closely with a Senior insights executive to analyse various data sources and produce actionable insights for the digital marketing teams.
Main Areas of responsibility will include:
* Help maintain and update dashboards for sharing social data
* Work in a dynamic and flexible manner, with insights outputs varying across releases.
* Work locally while also feeding into a central team which coordinates and synthesizes the work across multiple markets
* Configure and set up queries in the social listening tool using Boolean search queries
* Proactively stay on the pulse of social activity and conversations, looking for relevance.
* 1-2 years experience working in a simliar Social Insight Analyst role for a major Brand, ideally in Entertainment, Film, TV (either Research agency or client side)
* Proven ability to use social listening data proactively to understand audiences, inform marketing campaigns
* Ability to communicate complex data and technical tools in a simple, easily understood manner
* Proven ability to turn data into insights - and to share these insights in a multitude of ways
* Strong reporting and analytics background using native platform insights and the use of 3rd party tools ie Spredfast, Tubulr etc…
* Knowledge of film and entertainment sector
* Proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote & Excel required
* Passion for film and interest in the wider film industry
This is a long term opportunity rather than a short term freelance role and will be based in Hammersmith West London.