£600 - £650 per day + (outside ir35)
7 months ago
9 months +
within 4 weeks notice
Experienced Broadcast Media Project Manager (Recent relevant Broadcast industry experience is a necessary requirement). We require someone with proven working experience in project & program management of multinational, multi-platform Broadcast projects across the broadcast supply chain (titles, metadata, planning, asset preparation/localisation and delivery processes and systems).
You will be working on projects involving the migration of content preparation and localisation processes used to prepare and distribute content for International TV Channels.
The broadcast client is based in West London. You must be based in the UK and regular site visits will be required for workshops etc hybrid working, safety permitting.
- Broad experience and understanding across the broadcast content supply chain / linear and non-linear supply chain is required.
- Experience with the end to end broadcast supply chain i.e. scheduling/planning, content management and a lesser degree playout. This is from the creation of titles/acquisition, Scheduling, Media Prep and Distribution.
- Knowledge should include some of the following Systems & Process's: Scheduling Software, Content Operations, Media Asset Management (MAM), some general understanding of media engineering ie Playout, Distribution (but this is not an engineering PM)
- Projects include software delivery and new broadcast operation process delivery within broadcast, so you will need experience of this.
- Must be good at Managing Snr stakeholders to VP level
- Good experience with Managing broadcast operations business Process change not purely technical systems change within a broadcast environment. Role will be working closely with a team of Business Analysts. You should also be confident when communicating with other SMEs, Developers, Engineers and production.
- Able to demonstrable Strong project management experience using real life examples and best practice, Project & Program Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is desirable
- Experience and process dealing with stakeholders and following correct process in getting decisions made and solving problems
- Demonstrating process to deal with technical people while not being technical
- Soft skills - effective communication, clarity of thought and ability to communicate
These migrations will involve working with business, technology and operations teams to ensure the successful migration from existing systems and workflows to centralised systems and processes. You must be able to demonstrate experience of working in projects that involve end to end supply chain system and process changes across the linear and non-linear supply chain. You should be accustomed to working in a highly demanding environment under tight deadlines; the ability to manage the day-to-day delivery and dependencies of multiple workstreams while looking ahead for upcoming problems is a must. You will be required to digest technical information quickly, possessing an ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex problems in a simple form to team members, technology, and programming stakeholders as necessary. You must be willing to drive a problem solving approach and attitude in the team leading by applying creative thinking and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.