£270 - £335 per day + (To Umbrella. Inside IR 35. Inc holiday pay)
2 months ago
10 Months +
Content Producer/Project Manager - digital/social and tv.
West London. 10 months+ Contract
3 - 5 years' experience. £270 - £335 Per Day. (Inside IR35. Pay to Umbrella. Inclusive of holiday)
Our well-known Media publishing client is looking for a mid-level Digital/ Video Content Producer/Project Manager to join their creative client solutions team. We are looking for 3-5 years' experience in a similar role providing experience in the Project management of video content productions and campaigns. The perfect candidate has great enthusiasm for storytelling, experienced in the media publishing sector and must have video production / video content production project management experience (typically short form 2-3-minute assets). This role helps manage creative production and delivery of videos from idea to execution across multiple campaigns for digital/social platforms and occasionally TV. This is for multiple International partner brands/ clients.
You might come from a publishing or marketing background with media experience in project management of short form video production.
This opportunity has a specific focus on video production projects, including talent management, shoot planning and will be working with creative and external production teams, writers, designers and seeing the final content through to media live. A multi-tasker capable of working in a fast-paced environment to deliver short form video production video for multinational clients.
What our client is looking for:
* Experienced upper mid-level Digital/ Video Content Producer/Project Manager with 3-5 years' experience in a similar role, probably for a content studio or media publisher, publishing or production company.
* An organised and focussed individual who is used to working across digital/social platforms and occasionally TV.
* Proven experience of production processes across video, digital, social (essential) as well as print and TV (desirable).
* Proven experience of delivering content campaigns from brief to live in a media environment.
* Strong understanding of advertising, digital media and the solution response process.
* Experience working with the account lead (ad sales), creative director, internal/external production teams, client services team and social teams to deliver the highest quality content.
* A background working with creative teams throughout the content creation process.
* Someone who can create and manage all production documentation including budgets, status report, timelines, content briefs, publishing schedules.
* The ability to ensure all projects are on budget from a production perspective and can provide regular updates to account and senior teams on project costs, flagging any issues.
* An individual who can ensure all suppliers are contracted correctly and finance processes are fulfilled on time.
* A winning candidate who will ensure all content is compliant and editorially aligned from concept to final asset.
* Working knowledge of Smartsheets, Jira, Asana or similar project management systems.
You will be able to turn complex and often fluid information into achievable production plans that are able to deliver on brief, on time, on budget.
Is this you? Then get in touch!