City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum
21 days ago
Senior UI Designer
Up to £80k per annum - Hybrid working
World Renowned Design and Innovation firm!
Opportunity to work with an independent design and innovation firm, with a unique blend of industrial, digital and service design expertise. They pioneer ground-breaking products and services for some of the world's most innovative brands.
As an experienced UI Designer, you'll work on a wide range of projects, from designing the next mobile/web interface, creating beautifully lead experiences, and supporting the studio across prototype applications, websites, and some experimental projects.
We are looking for innovative craftspeople who are not afraid to challenge the norm and shape the future of interactive digital experiences for some of the world's largest brands.
You'll be working with the internal tech team in the creation, development, and refinement of innovative and compelling user interface solutions that are in line with the design objectives and goals of Native and will be responsible for the visual brand expression of their digital projects, as well as being involved in all stages.
- Creating interface concepts and pixel perfect design, brand identity systems, printed materials and storyboards/treatments for motion graphics and film projects
- Respond to briefs and develop high quality outputs
- Creatively leading the visual design of multiple experience design projects, working with project stakeholders
- Ensuring the delivery of design work of exceptional quality on-time
- Participation in client meetings, presentations and workshops
- Liaise with developers to optimise designs for implementation
- Collaboration with industrial designers on design and integration of physical interaction elements to create holistic experiences
- Articulate and present ideas/treatments internally and to clients
- Stay at the cutting edge of new technologies, software and processes that will allow you to get your job done more efficiently and to a higher standard
Skills, Knowledge & Experiences:
- Proven track record of providing visual excellence, with high attention to detail
- Extensive experience of a variety of platforms with differing screen sizes and input methods (web, mobile, touch, physical, etc.)
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma, Invision, Principle and Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, XD
- Competent use of Materials design libraries: iOS, Android
- An in-depth understanding of HTML capabilities within web browsers
- Strong knowledge visual/interactive/motion design trends. Deep understanding of tools, trends, and foundation
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, and general graphic design
- Exposure to delivering constructive but critical feedback, confidently communicating with stakeholders and non-technical colleagues.
- Prior experience of working within innovation environments, preferably agency background