West End, London
£450 - £550 per day
9 months ago
Go / Golang Engineer - Distributed Systems
6 Month+ Contract - £450-550 per day
We are working with one of the original unicorns and industry disruptors. In their short history they have built some amazing products, have become a household name and have an excellent working environment for those skilled in and passionate about engineering. They are continuing to scale at unprecedented rates and want to continue to provide a secure, fast and exceptional service to their customers and their partners, while they continue to grow and globalise their product.
As a business, they understand that diversity and inclusion always win and are building friendly and flexible work environments, where teams can share ideas and have a real impact on the solutions they build.
If you have experience working in a FinTech capacity, working to Stop Bad Actors, assist with Fraud Prevention, Identity Management and general Information Security for large distributed systems and would love a new challenge, this may just be the role for you!
In a nutshell, we're looking to speak with people with experience of the following;
- 5 years+ experience with Go (Golang)
- Ruby on Rails or Scala experience would be a great bonus
- Experience working on critical financial distributed systems
- Use of AWS Containers / working on Cloud based platforms
- Experience designing, Developing and debugging complex distributed systems.
- Comfortable working with sometimes unfamiliar codebases, including internal, open source and 3rd party code
If you would like to hear more about the company and the role in general, please get in touch with your CV and a short description of your relevant experience today!