West End, London
£500 - £600 per day
over 1 year ago
6 Month+ Contract - £500-600 per day
We're working with a high growth, awesome, global online company that can offer huge challenges and enormous opportunity to grow your own career by working with some of the best in the business. This is an opportunity to join their Financial Trust team as a Senior Back End Engineer working with modern tools/technologies, large distributed systems and an overall engineering friendly environment.
This is a growing team, with a very large impact, seeking to solve some of the most interesting challenges out there. They move fast, are always looking for new ideas and the entire company is very transparent about the decisions they make and why they make them.
If you have experience working in a FinTech capacity, working to Stop Bad Actors, assist with Fraud Prevention, Identity Management and general Information Security for large distributed systems and would love a new challenge, this may just be the role for you!
In a nutshell, we're looking to speak with people with experience of the following;
- 5 years+ experience with Ruby and Scala
- Experience working with Fraud Prevention, Authentication and general Information Security
- Experience working on critical financial distributed systems
- Use of AWS Containers / working on Cloud based platforms
- Experience Designing, Developing and Debugging complex distributed systems.
- Comfortable working with sometimes unfamiliar codebases, including internal, open source and 3rd party code
If you would like to hear more about the company and the role in general, please get in touch with your CV and a short description of your relevant experience today!