City of London, London
£60000 - £80000.00 per annum + +++
over 1 year ago
Location: St Pauls, London
Salary: £60,000-£80,000 (DoE) + benefits
Are you stagnating in your current role?
Are you looking for new challenges?
Would you like to be in a role with rapid career progression opportunities?
Do you want to work in a company where you are encouraged to grow?
If yes to any of the above, then the following opportunity could be the perfect chance for you to make a change!
We're looking for a Senior Responsive Angular Developer to join a new (just one-year-old) but growing technology team, who have already launched 2 greenfield applications which are contributing to the business and have capabilities that have previously not been seen in the sector.
The team is new, but the business has been established for 70 years and is investing in its future, so you get the best of both worlds - a start-up building cutting edge applications, using the latest technologies and agile processes, but with the stability that a larger company can offer.
- You'll be building responsive applications using the latest version of Angular and Typescript
- The team practice continuous integration/continuous delivery
- There is a big emphasis on testing - Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- You'll be working with NgRX Store for state management and RxJS for asynchronous events
- As part of the Front End team, you'll work closely with the Product Owner and the Back End, DevOps and Design teams
- As a senior developer, you'll be able to collaborate with the team to get the best outcomes as well as guiding and mentoring some of the more junior developers to help them progress
The most valuable skills for the role:
- Expert knowledge of Angular and Typescript
- Expert in RxJS observables
- Experience with Angular Material
- Expert knowledge of writing tests in Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- Expert SCSS skills without reliance on a framework
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience of CI/CD
- Solid track record of producing clean, testable, readable, self-documenting code - consider the next developer
- Experience of designing large enterprise frontend applications
If you can add to these skills, then that would be great and you might be interested that the team is also using or going to be using Pact Contract testing, Nx Workspace, TDD/BDD.
If this opportunity has piqued your interest, please send in your latest CV and we can share detailed information about the company and send you full details about the role and benefits.