South West London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Senior Marketing Manager - Health Project
Permanent position - up to circa £80,000 - West London
A new opportunity to join an elite, well-funded sports start-up has arisen and we are looking to recruit 2 Senior Digital Marketing Managers who will be working on a number of exciting health related projects in the digital space. You will need to be a Senior Digital Marketing professional who thrives in an environment where you need to roll up your sleeves and work closely with the team to craft and create amazing experiences.
This is an exciting way to bring a number of incubation projects to market and to join at the early stages and help drive success, while leveraging the assets and brand of the company.
With responsibility for brand, marketing and PR, the Senior Marketing Manager will lead the strategy development and implementation for go-to-market planning, launch, growth and new territory roll-out strategy for this ground-breaking health project.
This is a creative, entrepreneurial, and core strategic role to put this project on a rocket! A combination of strategy development and getting stuck in and "going for it" - not for the faint hearted!
- Develop, implement and lead brand, marketing, and communication strategies across geographies to deliver defined strategic, operational and financial growth goals.
- Responsible for all owned, earned and paid media across all platforms on a global scale to deliver, and maximise, user acquisition, retention, reactivation and monetisation.
- Manage ambitious PR (consumer and corporate), social media, eCRM and events & experiential programmes.
- Integrate market insight, user research, customer feedback and analytics into all aspects of marketing planning, implementation & measurement and to feed into development of new products, new features and new content.
- Be the brand guardian.
- Build strong and innovative relationships with strategic brand, media and platform partners.
- Build and leverage a solid network of experts, ambassador and influencers.
- Build cause-driven campaigns and education programme communications.
- Budget, agency and partner management
- Gaming, entertainment, applications and digital background (Agile fluid) is desirable
- Experience marketing the different stages of the full lifecycle of the product
- A big thinker, a story crafter and teller.
- Full marketing mix experience gained client-side.
- A passionate leader, strategic thinker yet all over the detail, with the drive and ambition to see-through plans to successful conclusion.
- Curious and experimental, with a desire to break-out from traditional methods.
- A deep understanding of consumers and their motivations
- Collaborative approach to work.
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage time
- An ability to form flexible and collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of, and interest in, sport, nutrition, health and fitness
- Experience in eHealth industries
- Experience in Growth Hacking is highly desirable
- An excellent start-up environment, short decision paths and fast moving
- Collaborative environment with people encouraged to take responsibility and accountability with no blame culture
- Flexible approach to working (hours and location) and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Tech agnostic
- Opportunity to contribute to ground breaking digital projects