Stockport, Greater Manchester
£500 - £600 per day
about 1 year ago
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help push the boundaries of what is possible on the client. You'll work with a team of diverse developers alongside systems engineers, services engineers and project managers.
languages, frameworks, and platforms, then we would love to have you speak with you!
What you'll do:
- Implement web interfaces and applications using React and Node in a strict agile environment.
- Work on a modern stack including React, NodeJS, GraphQL and JWT.
- Ensure code quality through the writing of tests.
- Distil product requirements into design and technical specifications.
- Drive conversations with other engineering, product, and marketing teams to define and execute on product requirements.
- Mentoring and helping to level up other engineers.
- Experience building complex, highly usable web applications.
- Strong git skills with the ability to adapt to different git workflows.
- In-depth experience in a NodeJS application development environment.
- Experience setting and/or expanding engineering best practices.
- Comfortable evaluating and taking calculated risks adopting new technologies.
- Experience with streaming video, e-commerce, large data applications, and analytics suites.
- Hands-on experience with React and GraphQL in a production application.
When it is safe to do so, this position will be based out of the Stockport, UK office wwith flexible working available. They offer unique opportunities for any technologist, including:
- The ability to work on a cutting-edge technology stack.
- Influencing the innovation of products used globally by millions.
- An open, team-driven diverse environment that fosters constructive feedback and collective problem-solving