City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
8 months ago
Senior Full Stack Engineer - 6 Month+ Contract
£500-600 per day
We're working with a high growth, awesome, global online Food Delivery company that can offer huge challenges and enormous opportunity to grow your own career by working with some of the best in the business.
Currently there are 2 openings to join their Engineering team as a Senior Full Stack Engineer working with modern tools/technologies, large distributed systems and an overall engineering friendly environment.
This is a growing team, with a very large impact to the wider company, seeking to solve some of the most interesting challenges out there. They move fast, are always looking for new ideas and the entire company is very transparent about the decisions they make and why they make them.
If you have experience working to engineer, scale and maintain distributed systems & applications within a high-growth organisation and would love a new challenge, this may just be the role for you!
In a nutshell, we're looking to speak with people with experience of the following;
- Experience in a Senior Engineer position, mentoring and supporting teams of junior engineers/developers
- At least 7 years+ hands-on experience with a mixture of Programming languages, preferably Ruby on Rails, Scala OR Go (Golang)
- Excellent Android Development experience - (Kotlin, Java, Android Studio etc.)
- Experience working on large scale/high use applications for distributed systems
- Use of AWS Containers / working on Cloud based platforms
- Experience Designing, Developing and debugging complex distributed systems.
- Comfortable working with sometimes unfamiliar codebases, including internal, open source and 3rd party code
If you are a senior Full Stack Developer looking to work for one of the best, fast growing and most stable companies in the current market, look no further. Get in touch today with your CV!