£450 - £451 per day
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with an Early-Stage Startup looking to launch within the next 6-8 weeks. The Startup is making waves within Social Media as a platform where Content Creators can connect with their audience via subcription. This idea has recently secured Pre-seed funding and is expanding rapidly.
As Senior Full Stack Developer you will be joining the company's expanding engineering department, liaising between cross functional teams to build and develop a product that delivers an empowering user experience. You will use modern technologies, implementing highly scalable and maintainable frontend services in collaboration with designers to build optimal solutions and share technical solutions through review, pair programming and code reviews.
General Skills To Include
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a cross-functional agile team.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis)
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and scalability
- Must be able to approach unique technical challenges with an analytical and solutions focused mindset
- A keen eye for detail/ability to craft beautiful web experiences sympathetic to the creative vision
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with strong time management and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
- Added bonus if you have experience or confidence of working full stack (Django backend)
Senior Full Stack Developer (React) Technical Skills To Include
- Proven experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Delivering Server Side Rendered React applications running on Node web app frameworks (Express)
- Building and running Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines and automated test suites
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioural Driven Development. (BDD)
- Ability to write unit, component, and integration tests with established testing suites (Jest, Enzyme, Chai, Sinon, Istanbul)
- Excellent working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (Firefox, Safari, Opera)
- Experience of writing server side microservices/Lambda style functions with Node.js
- Outstanding debugging and troubleshooting skills