West London, London
£550 - £600 per day
12 months ago
6 months +
Senior Digital Product Owner required with strong Lean/Kanban experience for this high profile international broadcast media company working on site in West London. This role is to join the team to help develop their flagship Nordics based VOD product which requires cross platform experience of Mobile and Web. Our new team member will have an addiction to Lean and Kanban, Experience with rapid deployment, CI & BDD and have a strong mindset and a dogmatic and pragmatic approach to shortening the feedback loop and delivering with speed and quality.
* Lead cross functional technical product development
* Manage product roadmap for one or more work streams
* Work with user-experience and design
Who we are looking for:
* An absolute adherence to Lean Product development
* Experience with rapid deployment, CI & BDD required
* Understand the incredible importance of specific Acceptance Criteria
* Understanding of how to write Gherkin syntax
* Technical and/or Business Analysis background in a Kanban environment
* Agile with an allergic reaction to Waterfall
* No strict adherence with gates
* Can describe stories in specific, measurable scenarios
* Worked on cross platform, web & mobile
* A mindset for just getting things done!
* Ability to break down large features into lean incremental stories
* Someone with a Test or BA background encouraged to apply
* Ability to learn from mistakes
* Experience gained in a similar Direct to Consumer subscription based service ideally VoD or comparable consumer product area.