South West London, London
£400 - £500 per day + Depending on experience
over 2 years ago
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Fitness Project
Contract role - up to £500 - West London
A new opportunity to join an elite, well-funded sports start-up has arisen and we are looking to recruit a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who will be working on a number of exciting projects in the digital space. You will need to be a Senior Digital Marketing professional who thrives in an environment where you need to roll up your sleeves and work closely with the team to craft and create amazing experiences.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with a hugely successful and experienced
leadership team in the digital world and with a number of leading global partners.
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for brand, marketing and PR, as well as the strategy development and implementation for go-to-market planning, launch, growth and new territory roll-out strategy for this ground-breaking sports nutrition project.
This is a creative, entrepreneurial, and core strategic role to put this project on a rocket! A combination of strategy development and getting stuck in and "going for it" - not for the faint hearted!
- Develop, implement and lead brand, marketing, and communication strategies across geographies to deliver defined strategic, operational and financial growth goals.
- Responsible for all owned, earned and paid media across all platforms on a global scale to deliver, and maximise, user acquisition, retention, reactivation and monetisation.
- Grow subscription numbers and revenue. Create effective retention and monetisation
- programmes to drive lifetime value.
- Manage ambitious PR, social media, eCRM and events & experiential programmes.
- Integrate market insight, user research, customer feedback and analytics into all aspects of marketing planning, implementation & measurement and to feed into development of new products, new features and new content.
- Collaborate on content strategies and maximise use of content for acquisition as well as for continued engagement.
- Be the brand guardian.
- Build relationships with strategic brand, media and platform partners.
- Provide subscription business expertise across all projects.
- Significant experience in consumer subscription business
- Experience of taking new products and brands to market
- Digital app experience
- Consumer goods experience (i.e. a physical product), ideally premium consumer electricals
- Full marketing mix experience gained client-side
- A passionate leader, strategic thinker yet all over the detail, with the drive and ambition to see-through plans to successful conclusion
- Experience in data analysis and growth hacking
- Global experience across UK, USA, Europe and Asia
- An excellent start-up environment, short decision paths and fast moving
- Collaborative environment with people encouraged to take responsibility and accountability with no blame culture
- Flexible approach to working (hours and location) and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Tech agnostic
- Opportunity to contribute to ground breaking digital projects