West London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + + Bens
2 months ago
Senior Data Analyst - Digital Analytics Mobile Apps - West London £75K Base possibly £80K
Senior Data Analyst providing Digital Analytics solutions for new consumer facing Mobile Apps / Sport Fitness Apps Products. Based in West London working for this well funded Digital venture, forming part of a well-known Elite Sports organisation who are poised to bring a number of digital incubation projects to market. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this exciting start up at the early stages and help drive success.
For this role we are looking at candidates that have experience working with data on a consumer facing product and working with analytics data on mobile products. Candidates from a "corporate business" or "finance" background are not the target market, they will not thrive in this environment. Knowledge and interest of sport, nutrition, health and fitness would be much more suitable and experience working on these types of apps would strongly preferred.
Need someone who can analyse content and translate to a senior role overseeing 5 mobile apps.
The "Senior Data Analyst" will be responsible for the selection, implementation and management of all analytics solutions and processes for the business. As projects launch, the candidate will build a holistic view of customers, their behaviours and motivations across the portfolio, on both digital and physical products.
* Selection and implementation of best for purpose analytics solutions across all projects, individually and as a portfolio
* Usage of data to help determine and prioritise product roadmap and planned features
* Create customer analytics models to understand customer online behaviour
* Building, recruiting and training a small team of analysts as need arises
* Creating dashboards and template analytics reports across each project to present timely and actionable insight to the Product Owners
* Bespoke detailed analysis of the products including consumers behaviour
* Segmenting, personalisation and clustering
* Great experience in data analytics, in a strategic role
* Creative; capable of presenting information in an easy to understand way
* Demonstrate strategic thinking and an analytical mindset
* Highly skilled in Excel and SQL and data visualisation tools
* Able to turn data into actionable insight
* Detailed knowledge of leading analytics systems
* Extensive experience of A/B testing
* Comfortable in the detail but always keeping a strategic view
* A deep understanding of consumers and their motivations
* Knowledge and interest of sport, nutrition, health and fitness
* Collaborative approach to work.
* Able to prioritise tasks and manage time
* An ability to form flexible and collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* An excellent start-up environment, short decision paths and fast moving
* Collaborative environment with people encouraged to take responsibility and accountability with no blame culture
* Flexible approach to working (hours and location) and work-life balance
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Tech agnostic
* Opportunity to contribute to ground breaking digital projects
Leveraging the assets and brand of the company, you would be working alongside a hugely successful and experienced leadership team in the digital world, as well as a number of leading global partners that will be beneficial to your long term career.