West End, London
£700 - £800 per day
about 1 month ago
6 month rolling
Senior Business Analyst
Indirect Sales CRM - EMEIA
£700-800 per day (Inside IR35)
At this global consumer electronics company, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly! Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Over the next few years, the global and regional sales teams will be embarking on a multi-year technology transformation journey.
This role will be critical in ensuring that the current regional sales processes are well understood by the global technology implementation team. In this role, you will participate in process harmonization workshops with the global team; and be responsible for documenting the current state processes for a specific region. As the team progresses in process harmonization and iterates towards a future state, you will be critical in ensuring that the specific regional requirements are accounted for; that any critical regional business functions are supported in the future state process.
- Work closely with local business teams to become functional experts in key channel sales / end-user sales / merchandising / digital and physical retail processes and related solutions needs.
- Establish credibility as trusted advisors by listening, understanding business requirements, and providing options for consideration.
- The successful candidate will specialize in business stakeholder engagement and facilitation, asking probing questions that get to the real business needs (asking "why" and not just taking requirements at face value), encouraging open communication between all parties and building cooperation amongst the various business teams.
- Understand the strategy and the changing needs of the business via business workshop facilitation and roadmap development for future state. This will involve working with regional business stakeholders, global management teams and colleagues across geographies.
- Focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies through current state process analysis, user experience, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Agile), leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo and deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions.
- Understand and document the regional nuances that differ between the current and future state processes.
- Support change management and training needs by providing your understanding of the specific regional requirements and recommendations for a smooth transition into the future state.
- Organized, with a natural inclination for both strategic and tactical planning and turn strategy into tangible deliverables
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, outstanding attention to detail and conceptual thinking abilities
- Analyse business requirements to determine the most effective approach to serving the needs of the organization.
- Proven ability to work independently, exercising judgement and initiative
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to establish and maintain trust and credibility
- High level of professionalism, energy, and sense of urgency to make things happen.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority.
- Capacity to extract, collate and present information in a cohesive and meaningful manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent active listening skills.
- Self-motivated individual, who thrives working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment.
Related Technical Skills required
- Strong knowledge of Consumer, Retail, Enterprise channel & End customer sales. Experience in Sales operations, partner management & enablement preferred.
- Experience as a business analyst role on enterprise-scale CRM, PRM projects.
- Working knowledge of process documentation (MIRO, Slack, Quip Box, Keynote etc.) & project management software
- Understanding of Salesforce Platform functionality and best practices, preferred.