Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£175 - £200 per day
9 months ago
Audience Research Analyst / Data Insight Analyst responsible for audience insights & reporting for this global media company based in West London. Ideally looking for someone with previous TV audience research insight experience (i.e linear and non-linear viewing data) but will consider other similar consumer behaviour / audience research areas.
The role will require someone who is good with large sets of consumer/audience data, is comfortable with SQL Databases and can use, maintain and enhance/extend existing reporting using data visualisation and analytics tools (ideally Power BI).
Representing the voice of the consumer, the role will be providing audience research and insights for TV Channel content performance across the UK and other European markets. Reporting and analysing data sourced from linear TV, non-linear VOD and digital platforms. Bringing a data-driven approach in helping to understand content performance as well as market trends and competitor analysis.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
* This role requires interest, understanding and ideally experience in audience viewing habits across either TV, VOD Services or On-line. (Other similar audience /consumer areas also considered)
* The individual must have worked in a similar Research Analyst/Insight Analyst, Data Analyst role for approximately 18 months
* Strong numeracy and analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
* Experience in working with large consumer data sets and in extracting, summarising and visualising insights
* Data visualisation and analytics tools experience ideally Power BI (or similar such as Tableau)
* High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience of SQL and databases
* Ability to identify research insights and to present actionable recommendations
* Ideally a graduate within a statistical subject
The candidate should also have understanding of;
* Media metrics across traditional and more recent platforms
* Standard primary and secondary research techniques and their application.
* The competitor and industry environment