£500 - £620.00 per day + (rate to umbrella, inside ir35)
3 months ago
8 months +
Project Manager - Broadcast Technology Migration
£500 - £620 Inside IR35 rate to Umbrella including PAYE
8 months + Contract - London/Hybrid
Our Global Media client is looking for a Technology Project Manager with Broadcast Media Applications project experience to join their Global Project Management team who are working on a Broadcast Application migration and Data Migration Programme. Based in London with hybrid working 2/3 days. This role is inside ir35.
The Project Manager will be focussed on working closely with the Broadcast Management System Application vendor migrating application from OnPrem infrastructure to cloud PaaS, preferably within the broadcast media Industry. Ideally you will have experience with Broadcast Management systems from a high level such as OnAir, or WhatsOn or similar such as Pilat IBMS. Experience of Project Managing migration of other enterprise applications from On Prem to the cloud will also be considered.
- Experience Project Managing Technology Projects within the Broadcast Media Sector
- 5+ years of experience managing and delivering large-scale strategic projects in a well-established global technology organisation including Media Sector
- Experience in project managing Enterprise Applications/Infrastructure migration from OnPrem to cloud / Paas or Project Managing Enterprise Application data migration
- Experience of Broadcast Management System Projects
General Project Management Experience required
- 5 years + Project management experience including Broadcast Media Sector
- Broadcast Management Systems knowledge
- Develop and maintain appropriate project plans, milestones and timelines.
- Smartsheet, presentations, email, and direct communication with key stakeholders.
- Independently manage activities and resolve conflict within associated teams, with minimal influence from management.
- Coordinate with external vendors and other 3rd parties, to ensure planning and execution of deliverables are on time.
- Quickly solve complex problems in a challenging, dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Ideally experience with Agile and SCRUM methodologies to lead project teams daily to the successful delivery of software development and data migration projects.
- Ideally 5+ years working formal application software development projects in an Agile/SCRUM framework ideally including an AWS cloud environment.