£470 - £580 per day + (Inside IR35: Inc Umbrella and holiday pay)
14 days ago
Project Manager - Ecommerce and Parks.
Hybrid - London/Watford.
£470 - £580 p/d Inside IR35.
Our well known Media client is looking for a Project Manager to join their Global Operations Technology team. Working in the retail /ecommerce and experiences area responsible for delivering D2C and B2B business applications. This is a backfill role and will be picking up roadmap projects (multiple small projects). Working on waterfall and agile technology delivery, covering a diverse set of business applications, effecting physical business operations.
As Project Manager for the global technology portfolios within GO-Tech, you will play an important role in the success of your teams.
We are Looking for a good generalist Technology PM experienced in managing multiple projects in any of the following areas, retail, ecommerce, supply chain, POS, Payment Gateway/PCI security, or event/Tour experiences / ticketing etc or similar
projects which are more business and consumer application update/deployment focussed rather than infrastructure. Retail and supply chain experience is required.
Are you are someone who is great at working with all levels of stakeholders, a great communicator, adaptable/flexible, pragmatic, a self starter, broad spectrum of technology projects, with a proven track record of delivering projects and you understand Project Management methods, best practices, tools and select the right approach?
- Oversee and manage full project lifecycles.
- Accountable to delivery timelines and budget approvals.
- Contribute to business process & gap analysis, in preparation for project delivery.
- Work with the business teams to identify needs and potential issues.
- In-depth understanding of the Business and effectively apply that knowledge to project planning and analysis.
- Experience to successfully implement and manage projects within both B2C and B2B environments.
- Digital and Operational systems experience.
- Prior experience working with a global and diverse portfolio.
- A solid understanding of complex application ecosystems with dependencies on digital product and financial integrations.
- Ability to convert a project and solution vision into a concrete strategy.
- Understand Business Processes & Requirements in-depth and effectively apply them to appropriate technical solutions.
- Drive gap-analysis exercises where necessary and develop process flows for to-be state.
- Develop the end-to-end project plan, across multiple business units.
- Strong experience in any of the following will be considered advantageous:
- operating within PCI landscapes
- ticketing, Websites, Retail POS, Warehousing, Customer Service and Analytics
- salesforce projects; implementations of Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- business analysis and fully comfortable in performing both PM and BA functions
- dashboard tools such as Tableau or other reporting apps
- data lake structures.
If you are a pragmatic PM with the experience to deliver technology projects on a Global scale I'd love to hear from you!