£230 - £290 per day + (Inside IR35: Inc Umbrella and holiday pay)
29 days ago
3 Months +
Media Content Scheduler.
London 3 Months +
Hybrid. £230 - £290 p/d (pay inclusive of Umbrella and holiday rate)
Our Global Media client is looking for a Scheduling Analyst covering the EMEA regions to join their Content Planning & Scheduling department. The right candidate will have Media content scheduling experience and the ability to oversee and coordinate operational aspects of scheduling content on the BeBanjo or similar scheduling platform experience for key Territories.
Do you have experience in strategic SVOD/TV program scheduling and planning, Broadcast Management Systems and experience using Excel to update key Stakeholders?
The Daily Requirements
* Schedules content in the appropriate computer software system (BeBanjo).
* Handles rights in Bebanjo to ensure the use of assets and monthly title distribution.
* Report upstream/downstream missing content or package components via tracking system.
* Operational Liaison between Program Strategy- Acquisitions- Global Media Supply Chain and Editorial and Publishing teams.
* Provide volume analysis for assigned territory.
* Scheduling of promo elements for respective territories.
The Experience requirements
* Fan of content and Entertainment/Pop Culture.
* Excellent experience using Excel to produce updates for Stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in communications or related field.
* 1+ years' experience in SVOD/TV program scheduling and planning.
* Experienced with Broadcast Management Systems.
* Ability to use and help create Analytic /Status Dashboards.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office products to create spreadsheets and documents; ability to use department/ organisation specific software (Bebanjo).
* Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to put a Global Media company on your CV
I'd love to hear from you!