City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Pro rata
over 2 years ago
In-house Social Media Coordinator for boutique technology recruitment agency
What do we need?
We are looking for a part-time social media coordinator who has a passion for technology to manage our social media, keep our website up to date, write blog posts, attract new candidates and clients, build our brand and create weekly content across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Although we've been around for some time, our social media needs a lot of work and isn't currently managed by anyone so we're really looking for someone to take ownership of this role and make it their own. We're really flexible about the days for this role but we think we'll need someone for 2 or 3 days per week and we're happy to discuss which days during the interview.
In addition to this, we need this person to provide payroll and admin cover a few times a year to provide holiday cover. Your working week could still be 2-3 days but these days are set to meet payroll deadlines. You don't need to have any experience of payroll as we will provide training but someone who is naturally organised and meticulous about detail is a necessity.
Who are we?
As a digital and technical recruitment company, we work with a range of clients from global organisations to SME's. Our ethos is this - we think recruitment is broken and we're trying to fix it. We're honest and upfront about everything with our clients and candidates - including fees and salaries - and we're looking for someone who will value working for a company where honesty and exceptional service take precedent.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and sharing content across our website, LinkedIn (4,500 followers), Twitter (1,800 followers) and Facebook (1,000 followers) in order to engage with our followers and attract new followers.
- Writing and editing industry relevant blog posts for our website. These could be related to new trends in technology, updates and changes to tax legislation for contractors, job seeking and interviewing tips, candidate interviews, career guidance etc.
- Helping and encouraging the team with writing blog posts relevant to their sector.
- Staying abreast of industry trends, digital developments and competitor activity and using these insights to inform our content development on social media.
- Sharing our latest jobs across social media using engaging copy to attract applicants.
- Creating social media content that will encourage new clients and contractors to use our services.
- Maintain our tone of voice across all communications
Who will you be working with?
We are a small team and we all work across all areas of the business, meaning you'll always have a helping hand to turn to. You can read more about us on our website.
What's in it for you?
The chance to work for a small (but perfectly formed!) agency as we continue to grow by bringing on new and exciting clients. Plus, you'll have full autonomy in this job and the opportunity to design a role that works for you and the business.
- Flexible working - we're happy to discuss your preferred hours/days that you'd like to work per week. We welcome part-time, full-time, permanent, contract and temp applicants.
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 22 days of holiday (on a pro rata basis)
- Your birthday off