Up to £320 per day + (Inside IR35: Inc Umbrella and holiday pay)
about 2 months ago
Digital Marketing and Paid Media Strategist.
UK remote contract. 6 Months+
£250 - £320. p/d. Inside IR35: (Inc Umbrella and holiday pay)
Our leading Global telecoms client is looking for someone who's ambitious and keen to support the execution of their Global 5G marketing program through the effective use of Paid Media, including Display, Programmatic and SEM.
Do you have the marketing experience to understand and deliver strategic campaigns? Do you understand digital marketing campaigns and have 5 yrs+ experience with Digital Marketing & Paid Media Strategy? Do you have the experience to develop a multi-channel paid advertising strategy?
* Develop, execute, and optimise cutting - edge paid strategies.
* Day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns.
* Manage all aspects of paid search, display and social advertising strategies.
* Define, measure, and evaluate paid media critical metrics. Provide insights into campaign performance.
* Brief and manage agency to build out media buys for various platforms and supervise the day-to-day execution. Manage overall budget for paid media.
* Maintain and share knowledge of industry standard methodologies and new technologies.
* Ability to write engaging, results-oriented ad copy and landing page content that converts at high rates a plus.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of digital customer journey behaviour to apply to critical initiatives.
Skills, experience & qualifications:
* 5+ years proven experience in global B2B organisation, preferably within technology, services, software, mobile industry. Experience with channel partners/resellers, service providers/carriers a plus.
* 5+ years' experience working with Digital Marketing & Paid Media Strategy.
* Understanding of multi-channel paid advertising strategy across B2B audiences with prior campaign execution examples. Global campaigns are preferred.
* Fluency in working with Programmatic, Display, SEM & Analytics platforms, including Google Marketing Platform (e.g. DV360, GTM).
* Experience managing and negotiating with third party agencies, vendors and partners.
* Extremely analytical, with the ability to make data-based decisions and conclusions, understanding business complexities and developing simple and effective ways to support business goals.
* The ability to make decisions under pressure, and delegate effectively.
* Excellent communication skills to present the results of campaign performance verbally, as well as provide clear and concise reports.
* Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage stakeholders effectively.
* Exceptional team-player acumen with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a diverse and matrixed global organization with conflicting priorities.
* Preferably a BA degree in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
If you have the experience our Global client is looking for and can provide campaign strategy and execution, plus you have the right to work in the UK then I'd love to hear from you! Thanks.