£240 - £290 per day
6 months ago
12 months +
ASAP within 1 month notice
Operations Service Manager - Digital Media.
East London. 12 months+ Contract
Up to £290 Per Day.
Our well-known Media client is looking for a Digital Operations Content/Service Manager to join their Global Content Operations team. We are looking for experience within a similar role, you may be in Content Delivery, Content Operations, Content Coordination and are involved in the end-to-end content pipeline (Traffic, Localisation, Content Readiness, Content Fulfilment, and our DTC platform teams) with the ability to work across multiple time zones.
This opportunity has a specific focus on planning and comms, setting and reporting on end-to-end content delivery KPI's, using data, systems and KPI's to inform actions for the constituent teams with the goal of ensuring library, premier and global Day and Date shows arrive at platform on time to the agreed editorial quality and standards.
With a responsibility also for continual improvement, the Operational Service Manager will drive improvements in our supply chain based on field queries and information between our business partners, operations teams and technology partners.
What our client is looking for:
- Someone who is great at Setting, communicating and measuring KPI's across content pipeline.
- Is capable of driving specifications for data and reporting in support of KPI's and working with data analytics and development teams as needed.
- Is competent working across supply chain, leveraging systems and process knowledge to resolve queries, triage problems and can proactively track and assign actions in pursuit of successful, on time, quality delivery of content.
- Uses KPI's and data to support the planning and communication of content delivery timelines and readiness to our partner teams in planning, scheduling and editorial.
- Can be the point of liaison between operations functions, clients/partners and support technical teams for tracking content delivery against agreed plans and for resolving queries and triaging issues related to end-to-end content delivery to the platform.
- And uses data, KPI's and Operations/Client feedback to help improve and evolve content delivery processes, systems and reporting and to drive media supply chain capability roadmaps from a operations and business user point of view.
You will be able to manage and troubleshoot to ensure content is delivered on time!
Is this you? Get in touch!