West London, London
£130 - £160 per annum + Paid via umbrella company
11 months ago
Operations and Library Co-ordinator Roles - Media - UK
A globally recognised Media Entertainment company who produce and distribute some of the most popular TV and film content ever created are hiring!
There are two roles available, both of which require fantastic organisational skills, stakeholder management experience and the ability to work autonomously.
The roles offer operational responsibility of ordering and coordinating content services (Broadcast content mastering, dubbing) internally and with 3rd party suppliers for the localisation department.
With availability to start ASAP, these remote based, Mon-Fri contracts will last 6 months (possible extension/career progression.) Paying up to £160 per day to an umbrella company, inside of IR35.
Depending on COVID/lockdown restrictions, travel requirement to their West London office could be expected. UK resident & right to work required.
- Research and operate internal systems to establish available elements
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the localisation of content/ Language masters
- Ensure the creation of domestic deliverables for company inventory and order localisation as required.
- Organise and handle localisation across multiple titles and territories
- Create and track orders, raise dubbing POs and negotiate dubbing delivery schedules
- Update and maintain records of delivery status of materials, including library remastering projects in various databases
- Liaise with stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders
- Track metrics and project completion
Required experience and skills:
- Relevant (2+ yrs) experience of content operations for localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution or library servicing co-ordination
- Knowledge of mastering services, dubbing, video file formats/tech specs
- Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
- Vendor management (Deluxe, VisualData, Pixel Logic, Vubiqity, etc.)
- Excellent project management / coordination skills
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Background or experience in a production/operations role, preferably in a creative environment
- Metrics/data analysis experience
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good knowledge of SAP and Cognos reporting
- Strong presentation skills
- Project management experience
If you can demonstrate areas of the above skills in your CV, please apply today!