£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting a Back End developer to join a small, but growing product delivery team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with proven talent and a willingness to adapt and learn new skills. The ideal candidate is excited by the opportunities to learn and diversify, contributing to a fast-paced and agile development environment.
This position is full time and will report to the Head of Development and Operations.
Location: UK based, remote. HQ in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and enhancing our existing code base as part of the back-end development team
- Improving and enhancing test coverage for the existing code base
- Ensuring third-party dependencies are kept up-to-date
- Helping to define, develop and document the customer API
- Utilise and develop existing tools to monitor, troubleshoot and maintain the quality of data
- Deep integration testing. Writing code to test the effect and effectiveness of new data feeds, optimising database structure for product development.
- Pair Programming with other members of development team as needed
- Expected to have at least two years experience as a node.js developer in an agile team environment
- Expected to have experience of Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD
- Expected to have developed with containerised Docker environments
- Expected to have have used git in a Team environment
- Expected to have good experience with MongoDB, preferably at Enterprise scale
Knowledge and experience of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain are an advantage.