City of London, London
£350 - £450 per day
about 2 months ago
Microsoft IT Engineer - Azure, InTune, O365
6-month contract - £350-450 per day
Remote / London Bridge
Our client, an AIM-listed marketing communications business based in London Bridge are looking for a talented IT Support Engineer to join their team to provide direct 2nd-3rd line support to their 2,000+ end users.
The group has over 2,000 employees across 35 offices in 14 countries compiled of 17 subsidiary agencies ranging from global market leaders to innovative start-ups and fast-growing small brands in the digital content, marketing, PR, marketing software, market research, public affairs, policy communications and technology space.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of IT and working alongside the existing IT and Security teams, you will be the go-to Engineer for any questions on Microsoft based products namely: Azure, InTune and O365.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Support Engineer with both Mac and PC expertise who is ready to step up to a more specialist focussed role. The ideal applicant will demonstrate:
- 5-10 years' experience in similar IT Support positions
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and Server hardware and Software
- Working knowledge of network technology (switching, routing, corporate firewalls) and protocols (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP)
- Working efficiency in SaaS platforms; Office 365 with G-suite as a bonus
- Experience supporting Okta, Kaseya, Meraki, Azure and Intune essential
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members - As you will know, this is a job for a 'people person'!
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately and always operate with a high level of customer service
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors and support consultants