Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Up to £140 per day + + PAYE uplift including NI
7 months ago
3 month initial
within 2 weeks
Looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join this Global Media Entertainment business in London that offers Advertising Sales/ Branding solutions and partnerships to Global FMCG combining media assets across TV, magazines, as well as across the entire digital spectrum. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a busy, creative sales team across these platforms, to manage the production of content and campaign deliverables for some of the most exciting brands in the world.
We are looking for a project coordinator with approx 2 years experience, who has worked in the media sector on international content/marketing/advertising sales projects, across mixed media such as Print, video, digital and social. Someone that is very organised, focused, flexible and has strong client facing communications skills. Experience of creating and managing achievable production plans that are able to deliver on brief, on time, on budget and that drive campaign KPIs. Someone who can see the big picture yet focus on essential detail of scheduling resources, the business/brand objectives and delivering.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To make sure projects run smoothly, supporting internal teams putting proposals and scope of work together, managing budget and handling financial queries
- Being the main Point of Contact with clients and internal creative and media teams. You will need to be customer facing and confident on both Phone and email as the role will involve daily email and telephone liaison with multiple stakeholders and clients.
- Responsible for updating stakeholders on the state of the project and putting together project documentation such as reports, production plans and tasks throughout the project.
- Managing the production of content and campaign deliverables across online and offline platforms, so you will need experience dealing with social and digital content in end to end delivery.
- Supporting the content and creative teams in the development of initial proposals. Be the central point of contact between the account lead (ad sales), creative producer, internal/external production teams, media team, digital production and social teams
Incredibly organised with ability to co-ordinate multiple work streams
Methodical, organisation efficiency, attention to detail and patience
Experience at managing multiple deadlines for different products across different geographies
Used to dealing with people from different business cultures and nationalities
Highly proficient at using Excel for tracking and reporting purposes
Excellent presentation skills using Power Point
Understanding of media planning with a focus on digital
Good at multitasking, communicating and organising schedules.
Other Qualifications and Experience
You will have experience within the client solutions division in another media organisation or full service project management agency. The ideal candidate will have a strong fit across a number of the following desired sills (not all are essential):
Proven experience of project coordination management in a media environment.
Proven experience of delivering digital and social branded content campaigns from brief to live
Understanding of advertising, digital media and the solution response process.
Excellent relationship building skills internally and externally with clients and media agencies
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Enthusiasm: a positive can-do attitude
Integrity: set the standard for quality and professionalism
Role will initially be working remotely until later in the year when part of the work will be based in the West London office.
The role will pay up to 140pd + cost of employment if you work PAYE through an umbrella company.
this is an initial 3 month contract with scope for extension for the right person.